Reader Question:

i have been split up with my kid’s parent for three many years, now he is seeing someone else. We made a mistake back then. How can I get him right back?


Dr. Wendy Walsh’s response:

It’s not possible to “get” him back. You can easily just program him you may be a genuine, faithful and warm mom to their son or daughter. And you may simply tell him your feelings about him – with love, guilt and intense sincerity.

What the guy really does with this information is to him. You might not get his heart however you will get their regard, while the biggest champion is the youngster who you are both now associated with permanently.

No counseling or therapy information: This site cannot provide psychotherapy guidance. The website is intended only for usage by consumers searching for common information of great interest related to dilemmas men and women may face as individuals along with interactions and related subject areas. Content material just isn’t designed to change or serve as replacement for expert assessment or solution. Contained findings and viewpoints really should not be misunderstood as certain counseling advice.

login here